In this conversation, you will hear about my research on how an Inside-Out-Outside-In approach to improving wellbeing can help to improve work happiness in organizations. I explain how achieving successful and sustainable change relies on the dynamic interplay been the individual and the system that they are part of and the practical strategies organizations can use to create upward and sustainable spirals of wellbeing.
- Podcast with Michelle McQuaid: Can you create an upward spiral of positive change?
- The role of attitudes in developing work happiness (Williams, Kern & Waters, 2017)
- Inside-Out-Outside-In: A dual approach model to developing work happiness (Williams, Kern & Waters, 2016)
- Exploring processes underlying work happiness (Williams, Kern & Waters, 2016)
- A Longitudinal Examination of Work Happiness in School Staff (Williams, Kern & Waters, 2015)